Although the Rio Paranaíba campus of the UFV does not have graduate programs in Biological Sciences, the students of the Laboratory of Ecological and Evolutionary Genetics study their stricto sensu postgraduate course with the following courses (links to the programs in the lateral menu):
- Graduate Program in Animal Biology, Federal University of Viçosa (master’s degree);
- Postgraduate Program in Conservation and Management of Natural and Agrarian Ecosystems of the Federal University of Viçosa (master’s degree);
- Postgraduate Program in Ecology of the Federal University of Viçosa (master’s and doctoral degree);
- Postgraduate Program in Zoology of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (master’s and doctoral degree).
In general, the student is the first semester in the campuses of the UFV of Viçosa or Florestal, or in Belo Horizonte (UFMG) fulfilling the basic credits and later comes to Rio Paranaíba to develop the activities of the dissertation or thesis in one of the lines of research of the group:
- Ecological and Evolutionary Genetics of Pisces;
- Systematics and Phylogeography of Pisces;
To contact write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
* References can be obtained by accessing the curriculum of the advisors in the next menu.